We collect Data related to your:
- Account signup and settings;
- Log information and use statistics;
- Device (e.g., smart phone) information; and
- Usage activities, including the forum.
We use industry-standard practices to secure your Data.
We use your Data to:
- Identify your account when communicating with our Servers;
- Differentiate backups made from different devices;
- Generate individually non-identifiable statistics about the Ginger-U user community and usage activities in support of improving our products and services; and
- Generate individually non-identifiable data and information for business use by others or us.
Your personal information will never be shared with others, except when:
- Authorized or directed by you for a service or product you have requested;
- We need to engage trusted third parties on a confidential basis to support our business and offerings; or
We may, at our sole discretion, allow third parties to offer products and services through Ginger-U. Such third parties have their own privacy policies, for which we cannot and do not take any responsibility.